Gaming Hazards

 


Comments

  1. Replies
    1. I do, was there an idea you had?

      Delete
    2. Not yet sorry. I just didn't know if you took requests or not because there was no place to put requests on like the main page or something.

      Delete
    3. Yeah, sometime I make a post asking for requests. But you can always just post one here if you think of something.

      Delete
    4. I thought of one idea. Here it is:

      James has a friend named Emma at his college. For spring break, Emma's parents told her she and her family are going to Disney World. The only problem, Emma doesn't like Disney that much. But she knows James loves Disney and the parks. She asks him if they can use a pair of reversal rings she has so that he can go on her vacation in her body instead of her. After Emma proves the rings work, James agrees. He has a really fun time on the trip. He thinks he should ask Emma if they can switch more often, especially with summer vacation coming up.

      Here's my photo suggestion: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/97/eb/d8/97ebd8ba3ca57e80ea357f5d1c8ee564.jpg

      Please consider.

      Delete
    5. The idea is pretty cool though the pic is a bit to blurry for me, so if I do this I'll probably use another. Thanks for the wonderful request and being so polite.

      Delete
    6. Thank you for hearing me out and the complement.

      This webpage has better images of the same person: https://celebmafia.com/peyton-roi-list-magic-kingdom-park-at-disney-world-in-florida-1180546/#google_vignette

      Delete

Post a Comment