Bad/Good News

I'm sorry to say that recently my personal laptop has broken down. (Literally, it is in pieces.) It may be a while before I get back to posting captions on this site, but know that this is only a small set back. This is not a good bye by any means.

For something on a more positive note. A good friend of mine, Kyrie Anikatie, has created a new group on google+. The group is called "Body Snatchers" and it's a great place for any fan of TG content. For any of those who may be interested in joining or just want to take a look around, here is the link https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/104019096045413689632?cfem=1.

I'm already a member in the group myself, so you can message me if you have any other questions or concerns.

 Thanks for all the support.
Alex Hopper

Comments

  1. Just looked around the site, maybe i shouldn't use my real life account to join. :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem. Feel free to do whatever makes you comfortable.

      Delete

Post a Comment