Puppet For Booze


Comments

  1. After 2 day Carson had to come to terms he was now stuck in Felicia's body with her as his conscience. She told him that he would have to learn everything about being a woman and this was going to be a bumpy ride. Two years later Carson now Felicia loved her new life and told her self that when she became pregnant she could jump into the Fetus and become the daughter, the old Felicia loved this plan and said that she could have her old body but shee wanted to be reborn as a guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your captions, they're what inspired me to make my own website and their quality still holds up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your captions, they're what inspired me to make my own website and their quality still holds up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, that means so much to hear! I'm glad to hear I haven't lost my touch.
      I'll also be making sure to look at this website of yours!

      Delete

Post a Comment